Salad done better than ever: spinach, creamy mozzarella, and hearty steak with a robust herb-garlic sauce. Our Flank Steak Salad with Chimichurri Dressing & Quinoa is so easy, and so delicious!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz flank steak
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 fl oz fresh chimichurri dressing
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 4 oz cucumber, cut into half moons
- 12 oz small fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- 4 oz uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- Rinse the quinoa with a fine-mesh strainer. Add the quinoa, 2 cups of water, and the vegetable broth to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover with a lid, then reduce heat and cook on low for 15 minutes.
- Ready a cast iron skillet over high heat. Sprinkle steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Add oil to the skillet and add the steak. Cook the steak to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to work surface like a wooden cutting board, then allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss spinach and cucumber in large bowl with ¼ of the dressing. Transfer to large platter. Sprinkle mozzarella balls over the greens.
- Thinly slice steak across grain on slight diagonal. Arrange steak and quinoa atop greens. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Enjoy!
Check out our menu this week for other delish recipes!